APRIL LESSON 3
UNIT 6: MY TOYS
6.5 REVIEW CLASS
- USE OF ENGLISH
FUN for starters: Unit 23 In the toy shop`
- A) Write the words in the boxes
- B) Answer the questions about the picture
- GRAMMAR II:
Review the difference between This/these
Is this your teddy bear? No, it isn´t. It´s Sonia´s teddy bear
Are these your puppets? No, they aren´t. They´re Mario´s puppets.
- PLAY A GAME
Form pairs. One person asks a question about a toy/school supply. The other student answers.
Is this your notebook? No it isn´t. It´s Maria´s notebook
Are these your shoes? No they aren´t. They are Hugo´s shoes
- MAKING SENTENCES
Give the children a cup each with scrambled up sentences. They have to reorganize the words so that the sentence makes sense! Once the children have reorganized their sentences, have them write the sentences in their books:
- What do you want? / I want the train, please.
- What does she want? / She wants the drum.
- Do you want a bike?/ Yes, I do
- Do you want a lorry? /No, I don´t
- Does he want a top? Yes, he does
- Does he want a board game? No, he doesn´t
- · Where are you going?
- · What have we learnt today?
- · How do we say adios in English?
- · Secret handshake